Slider

Non Scale VICTORY!!!!

Monday, January 23, 2017


Doing a happy dance this Monday morning in my bathroom, not because of the stupid (unpredictable) scale that taunts me, but because I whipped out my measuring tape and to my utter surprise discovered I am 2 weeks into my Masters Hammer and Chisel program and DOWN 3 inches in my waist!!!!!!

Can I get a high five over here???  So what does that look like?  Its been early morning workouts, saying NO WAY to sugar and soda and being committed not to this program itself, but to me! Something wonderful has been happening in that my workouts which were once very easily put off due to sleeping in, are now becoming apart of a morning ritual that i cannot start my day without!  It is becoming a learned habit to set that alarm and get my booty moving first thing.

It is also a wonderful reminder that victories in your journey are not dependent on that scale alone!!  Im only down 4 pounds since i started, its a 4 pounds i'll gladly take but to be honest I don't really have a lot of weight to loose to begin with.  And I don't really want to "loose weight".  My major goal in starting was to just feel better in my tight jeans, and tone out my arms and tummy.  I am well on my way especially heading into week 3!


My week 2 Meal plan, still working on building muscle before I switch things up next week to lean out baby!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan