Slider

Favorite Prepping Practices

Sunday, January 8, 2017




Tomorrow kicks off the second EVER Health Bet put on by health and fitness giant Team Beachbody.    Its an amazing commitment from this company to help those of us who require a little monetary motivation to get at it and finish the programs we set out to do.  So my weekend has been mostly spent pouring over favorite recipe books, compiling meal ideas and grocery lists all in prep to earn myself a little paycheck while leaning up a little.

Here is a little sneak peak into my favorite prepping practices to make for a fail proof week!

*Side Note- Our daily meals revolves around Beachbody's container system.
Click Here to lean more about counting containers and NOT calories.

1. Meal planning with Carrie Elle Planners






Hands down, cute journals and planners make for way more fun when meal planning.  The Meal Planner and 21 Day Fix Wellness Day Journal from this website are two of my favorite tools when mapping out what my week will look like nutrition wise. 

2. Schedule your workouts 

My workouts go one by one into my phones calendar with an alarm to remind me its time to get after it.  Workouts need to be scheduled, give them a name AND a time for everyday of the week.  Take it a step further and do some homework and find out how long each workout is so you can plan accordingly.  

3. Put that meal plan where you can see it! 
Typing out and printing our weeks dinner plan makes my life so easy.  We slap this sucker on our fridge so both my husband and i are on the same page for dinner nights. This helps keep us accountable for times where we are feeling weak and want to resort to doing takeout.  

*Side Note- Meal planning for me mostly looks like the above image.  Things get too complicated and too stressful when i try to plan out the week down to every last snack.  I want more flexibility than committing to a banana for lunch on a Friday when its a Sunday.  Thats where my Daily meal journal  comes into play each morning.  I take into consideration whats for dinner then plan my containers around that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan