Slider

Muffin Berry Breakfast Bowl

Tuesday, September 6, 2016


I am the self professed simple (yet delicious) breakfast queen.  Its hands down my favorite meal of the day and I'm all about making it quick and simple, especially on mornings where I ain't got time.  I know I'm not alone in that and I think thats why I got so many questions about this breakfast bowl i snapped a picture of on my Instagram. You asked people and so I share... my Muffin Berry Breakfast Bowl!

These muffins are an incredible creations from my dear friend over at Itsmesidnee.com.  She did the hard work of trial and error and came up with this household staple for us, her Banana Oat Muffins.

Banana Oat Muffins
2 1/2 cups quick oats
1 cup plain greek yogurt
2 eggs
1/2 cup raw natural honey
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon (or 1/2 cinnamon 1/2 nutmeg)
2 Tbsp ground flaxseed OR vanilla shakeology 
2 ripe bananas

**Mix together in a blender (trust me, blender only).  Fill coated muffin tins with 1/4 cup mixture and bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes.  
** If you are a a container counter, mark 2 small muffins as a yellow

To assemble the bowl, break up two muffins and drizzle with almond butter and top with fresh berries.  Not much more to it than that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan